- Tiggy's is open for 38 weeks of the year and roughly follows school term times - please note this if you are looking for full day care all year round!
- We welcome children from 2 years of age.
- We offer morning sessions from 8.30 or 9.00 until 12.30 and a full day from 8.30 or 9.00 until 3.30 or 4.00 (except for fridays which finish at 3.30).
- Children who stay for a full day bring a packed lunch.
- We require children to attend a minimum of 2 sessions on 2 different days each week.
- A child may attend a maximum of 4 days a week.
- 15 hours of publicly funded nursery education is available from the term following a child's 3rd birthday and some 2 year olds can also have 15 hours
from the term following their 2nd birthday if they meet Local Authority eligibility. Please check this at: https://earlyyears.telford.gov.uk/ParentPortal or ask if you think your child would be
entitled due to special needs, disability or looked after child as this cannot currently be done online.
- Publicly funded sessions are subject to availability and places are limited. Entitlement to funding does not guarantee
a place or a particular pattern of provision ie. days/times.
- We offer a limited number of fully funded places but also offer funded places with an additional service/quality premium fee. This fee
is for all the additional services we provide over and above what we are legally obliged to offer in the EYFS statutory guidance eg: a Montessori education, online access to your
child's developmental profile, weekly Forest School sessions for all children in their final year, freeflow access to outside play throughout the day, staffing above legal minimum requirements, all
staff qualified to Level 3 plus a Montessori teacher and Early Years Professional leading the learning for all children, weekly cooking, daily snack, Christmas, Easter, Birthday and school leaver
gifts and more.
- 3 and 4 year old funded sessions are: 8.30 - 12.30 mon - fri, 8.30 - 3.30 mon - fri or 8.30 - 4.00 mon - thurs.
- 2 year old sesssions are 9.00 - 12.30 or 9.00 - 3.30
- 30 hours of childcare for working parents - we offer a limited number of 30 hour places and parents/carers must provide a valid eligibility code for space to be held.
- Demand for places is high and to avoid disappointment, we always recommend parents/carers register their child as early as they like (6
weeks of age has been the earliest so far!)
Our current prospectus and price list can be downloaded from the link below. Please contact us for latest
A video explanation regarding the 30 hour
funding and why we charge an additional service fee
AVAILABILITY OF PLACES
Demand for a place at Tiggy's is high (we are not a huge
nursery, which is part of our success) and we recommend that you put your child's name down as early as possible to guarantee a place and the days/times that you want. A completed enrolment
form and small registration fee is all that is required.
Montessori requires children of different ages to work to its
full potential which is why we fill spaces according to age. The age groups work like the academic year 01 Sep - 31 Aug and relate to when your child will be leaving Tiggy's to start
school. During one academic year, we wil have children in three different age groups - the oldest age group is always the most popular and full first so don't delay if you want your child to
join us at Tiggy's.